Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hehe. Sober again

Last few days have been internetless. M's place has dialup but I have not been able to dial up due to shitely placed phone sockets. Argh. Off to the parents tonight. Wedding at the weekend and too much damned revision in between. But at least I will be able to drop into Ikea today and spend money on stuff I don't really need. Talking of stuff I don't need, I am in the process of buying a computer. Well, actually, I do need one. My laptop is currently without USB hole, floppy hole and DVD hole because they're all knackered. So that means no way of getting any information off the computer. No printer. No DVD rewriter. No nothing. Apart from the internet. Oh yeah, and the battery died two years ago so it isn't mobile. It has a maximum radius around the socket in the wall.

I am thinking about a Tiny hot sexy computer. I wish that they wouldn't put effing Works with everything because it is crap and I just can't cope with it.

No comments: